I love these things. I love to talk about myself, and this is a socially acceptable way to do it without being accused of overt arrogance. I tagged a few folks my as-yet-breakfast-deprived brain thought of, but my apologies if I missed you. Feel free to copy and paste to your Notes. Just tag me, OK?
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. How do you like your steak?
Medium rare but I prefer turkey
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema
That really stupid new vampire movie based on a comic book and sort of old West meets Eastern Catholic? My not remembering the name shows my utter contempt for it.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Stopped watching TV when NBC cancelled their newest Christian Slater/Madsen Amichek series after two episodes. Rot in the third ring of Hades, NBC execs! You don't own me anymore!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Kansas, but with a reinforced basement tornado shelter. Gotta get me one of those.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Haven't decided yet. I went to the store last night and I have SO MANY CHOICES! Maybe a little of everything.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Chinese food, with American ingredients but Chinese techniques.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Things that make me bloat.
9. Favorite Restaurant?
10. Favorite dressing
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Suzuki Grand Vitara. I pretend it's a Subaru Outback.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Anything that hangs without pinching. Bras are not on this list.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Hershey PA before they moved the factory to Mexico. But I'm not going to Mexico just to smell chocolate-scented air.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
15. Where would you want to retire.
Don't plan to retire but Arizona's dry heat sounds better every year as the arthritis encroaches.
16. Favorite time of day?
"any time it's quiet." Hear, hear, Caprice!
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Gymnastics. Those people are crazy.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
Rachel. She's too busy being Wendy in Peter Pan.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first
21. who are you most curious about responses?
22. Bird watcher?
More of a listener. I stop for sounds and don't start again until I find the source. Rather annoying, actually.
23. Do you consider yourself attractive?
Absolutely! You're reading this, aren't you? I rest my case.
So, so many.
25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
shhhhhh. Not yet.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
27. What is your best childhood memory?
My cat Sugar riding on top of the car because she was so mad at my mom for yelling at me. We stopped the car, Sugar got in and nuzzled my face until I got to school.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
I'm guessing "cat," although I claim to like both.
29. Are you married?
No. I do wear a wedding ring but it was my grandmother's.
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
Several. I was driving for only one and my car stalled while turning left. Could have been killed (my car was aluminum) but the other driver had good reflexes and I'm pretty sure an angel stepped between us.
32. Any pet peeves?
So, so many. Oh wait, pet PEEVES?
33. Favorite pizza topping?
Not allowed to eat pizza anymore, but when I did it was hamburger.
34. Favorite Flower?
Buttercups. Duh. Actually, I love smelly flowers: marigolds, roses, peonies, hyacinth.
35. Favorite ice cream?
36. Favorite fast food?
Taco Bell 5 layer beefy burrito. I shouldn't eat them, but, oh, how I love them.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
I don't remember failing, although I remembering thinking "I should have failed. Why didn't I fail? I don't want to drive!"
38. From whom did you get your last email?
39. In which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Make Dave Ramsey proud. Say "no" to credit.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I hope not.
41. Like your job?
I really do.
42. What was your favorite vacation?
Summers at my relatives' cabin in the Ozarks, before it got all commercial.
43. Last person you went out to eat with?
my brothers and their women. hmm. That could be a book title.
44. What are you listening to right now?
American Family Radio. Nicole Spawnberg, I think.
45. What is your favorite color?
46. How many tattoos do you have?
none. Scared of needles. And pain. And bloating.
47. Coffee drinker?
I hate coffee, but I've learned to appreciate a white chocolate mocha latte with a shot of cinnamon. It tastes almost nothing like coffee.
48. How many children do you have?
No human children.
49. Pick one super power... what would it be??
Telekinesis, hands-down. HA!
50. Do you return shopping carts at the grocery store?
Every Single Time. Lazy creatures, do you not know GOD is watching?
51. Signature Drink?
Water with lemon.