1. No matter how careful you are when choosing a vehicle to buy, you will get screwed.
2. No matter whether you buy it outright or with a loan, you will get screwed.
3. When you try to do the right and legal thing when registering your new vehicle, you will get screwed.
4. When you ask God to help you navigate the ins and outs of dealing with your new vehicle, you will get screwed because either He isn't answering or you can't interpret His answers, which amounts to the same thing.
5. Even if you had the ability to sell the lemon you just bought to another sucker or the money to buy a vehicle to replace it, you would still get screwed, so you may as well learn to live with the vehicle you just bought.
6. When you are unable to cope with the reality of getting screwed at every turn, you really have no options except to tough it out and stay away from other living things until your soul dies and you become a hard, empty shell that honestly doesn't care anymore.
Therefore, you won't be hearing from me for a while.
Yes, I'm upset. I don't want to talk about it and I only wrote this down hoping it would help to see it in black and white. I see that it's pretty much how I feel and now I'm going to bed in the slim hope that tomorrow will better, but the likelihood that it will be exactly the same. I do not expect to sleep.
Good night, readers. Happy Hump Day.
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
6 Things To Know When Buying a Vehicle
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.